On top of all of this and the individual relationships, it is the sense of family and home created through all of this that cannot be matched. I've been blessed with friends, both here and around the world, that I will be able to keep throughout college and into my adult and professional life.
I'm sorta rambling because I can't get my thoughts straight as there's so much I could and would want to talk about but I can't fit it all in here. Just sitting down to write this has made me realize a lot of different things about the friends I have or those I wish I had made an effort to get closer to sooner. The adventures I did take part in and others I wish I had had a chance to.
I'm going to miss these people so much as I'm kind of tired of having to start over every couple years and it only gets harder, but there's not much I can do but hope I'll be able to find people as the ones here. Love you guys.








No comments:
Post a Comment